Saturday, March 27, 2010

Good Saturday Morning!


Calling all prayer warriors! I believe in the power of prayer! My book has been officially released and is currently available at any online bookstore. My network circle is small and I need help in getting the word our about the book. This book really is a work of my heart through the transfromation from broken to bitter and cynical, to free in Christ and His presence in my life.


It is my desire to reach people and share the hope that I have found, to motivate them into getting into God's word and seeking His face on their own. Please pray for the successful outreach of this book to surpass all expectations and the many other books released on a weekly basis and that this book will be used in mighty and powerful ways. Thank you.


In HIS Time

Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Hey Teresa,
    I am showing your book off to everyone. I have put it on my shelf on my blog and posted about it. Will continue too! I am praying an believing for it to sell, sell, sell! Loving it! So annointed.
    Hugs,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts! I was sent several of them through email- isn't it neat to hear that you're touching the lives of random people maybe without even knowing about it? They're very inspirational and encouraging to me. Keep them coming! Look forward to purchasing your book- I'll post it to my blog!

    Blessings,
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hayley. It overwhelms me to think about God using me to reach people. I've heard comments and received emails from people telling me how God used what I said or shared to speak to them in their situations. It's more than amazing and motivates me to open my heart even more to God's plan. It's always scary to step out in faith, but when we do God never disappoints. Haea blessed day.

    In HIS Time
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete