Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome



Welcome to my new blog. I hope to share encouragement from what inspired my book of the same title. I've written devotionals now for almost three years. The book was an accidental on purpose project. I never thought I would get a book published, but God did. During a very difficult time in my life, everything in my life had gotten shaken up and I found myself not living my dream but my nightmare. When everything else was lost, God was there with His arms open wide waiting to take me in and show me who He is for me. I was right where I needed to be so that He could begin His best work inside.


I will post upcoming events about my book, which is brand new the release date is set for this month after which I hope to be attending book signings and book events to promote My Devotion My Heart. I have had two very special book signings at local businesses with friends that I treasure.


Janice Bryant hosted a book signing at her store, Something Special in Daingerfield, Texas in January. It was a very secial evening

Then Jolene Wilson hosted a beautiful Valentine Tea Party and book signing to promote my book to her friends and clients in her beautiful and peaceful home and Bed and Breakfast, Holly Hill Farm.


Both events touched my heart and encouraged me so much. Thank you Jan and Jolene for these wonderful events. God bless you!


From time to timeI will post current devotionals that I write daily, so check back often to receive something God may have for you.


God bless you.


In HIS Time

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! So glad you are blogging! You will love it. I am loving your book. I am going to put a link to your blog on my sidebar. Isn't it amazing how God allows us to go through some things in order for us to minister to others. Life is sure an adventure.
    Hugs,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tara! I thank God everytime I remember you! I'm not totally getting this blogging thing...your blog is beautiful! How did you get the music on it...I'd love to do that. My book and all my devotionals are direct result of what happens in life. It began writing as a way of helping me talk to God then I began to listen and words began to flow! God is so good! Thank you for your encouragement.

    In HIS Time
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete