Sunday, April 18, 2010

North Texas Book Festival Update

Yesterday we went to Denton, Texas for the North Texas Book Festival held at the Denton Convention Center. There were about 90 authors participating in the event. It was really good to be around so many authors I have felt so much like a fish out of water with my book being published. Yesterday I got to meet and mingle with other authors who were either like me there as first-time authors or who have written many books. I was able to talk to many and I learned so much. It was a slow day in sales as the weather threatened to be much worse than it was, but I have to say that it was an amazing day anyway.

God has the plan I just have to allow Him to light my path one step at a time. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support.

In HIS Time
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment